Talk About Curing Autism
TACA is a national non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to educating, empowering and supporting families affected by autism.For families who have just received the autism diagnosis, TACA aims to speed up the cycle time from the autism diagnosis to effective treatments. TACA helps to strengthen the autism community by connecting families and the professionals who can help them, allowing them to share stories and information to help improve the quality of life for people with autism.
TACA believes in early diagnosis, intensive therapies and medical intervention for children affected by autism. With early intervention,medical treatment unique to each person’s needs and necessary support services for families many children can improve greatly and some can recover from their autistic symptoms. We believe the future is not defined for many children affected by autism. Hope and recovery is possible.
TACA has been providing services since 2000 and all of the programs and services are provided at little or no cost to families. Programs include:
- Chapter Monthly Meetings & Coffee Talks across the U.S.
- Autism Education: National Conferences,Seminars, Lectures, and Webinars
- Autism Journey Guides
- Website, E-Newsletters & Autism Events Listing
- Parent Empowerment & Support
- Parent Mentor Program
- Scholarship Programs
- Spanish Outreach & Services
- Facilitates acquisition of needed services and support
- Can empower families with the knowledge of the underlying cause of a disorder
- Identifies possible treatment opportunities to improve patient outcomes
- Eliminates unnecessary and/or prolonged diagnostic testing